Sponsor An Event
The Nashville Black Chamber of Commerce is proud to be part of a thriving business environment. We are working hard to engage our members, partners, and business leaders in events of substance which help benefit the growth and economic development of our community. For the chamber to continue to play a leadership role in many issues that impact our community, we rely on investments and involvement from you, our sponsors, to help us accomplish our goals.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Your company/organization will be listed as the title sponsor for the event you sponsor
- Recognized as a member in all NBCC marketing and media packages
- Listed as a title sponsor on the NBCC website
- Advertising opportunity with our media partner, Mocha Market Media
- Opportunity for your employees to volunteer for our SPI program
- Reserved tables at the NBCC annual luncheon; recognition of an executive member of your company at the luncheon
- Membership Meeting April 24, 2014
- Membership Meeting June 26, 2014
- Membership Meeting August 28, 2014
- Membership Meeting October 23, 2014
- 8th Annual Luncheon September 17, 2014
For More Information
If you wish to be contacted with more information about sponsoring a NBCC event, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.