Becoming a member of the Nashville Black Chamber of Commerce comes with many benefits which non-members don't receive. Along with the distinction and recognition of being a Chamber member, you will have access to the NUMBER ONE CONSUMER IN AMERICA. In 2011, Black Americans spent more than any other ethnic group, per capita, on excess goods and services. As a member, you will have marketing access directly to our community through our media partnership. The benefits below are also included:
- Networking Opportunities - The Chamber hosts several events which are great for marketing with other members, business and government leaders
- Educational Programming - The Chamber offers many programs to educate business owners and employees. One of our most successful programs is our quarterly Membership Meetings where NBCC members have an opportunity to hear from some of Nashville's top executives
- School Partnership Initiative - Our members have an opportunity to actively participate in the improvement of public education
- Tax Deduction- Your membership investment in the Nashville Black Chamber of Commerce is tax deductible as a business expense
- Sponsorship Opportunities - The Chamber operates solely from revenue generated by membership dues, fundraising events, and sponsorships. By sponsoring programs and events with the Chamber, you will gain exposure and credibility as a supporter of economic development of our community
- Government Advocacy - The Chamber monitors issues that affect our businesses and the community in partnership with the city, county, and other organizations. We inform our members about those issues and the possible affects on their businesses at our quarterly Membership Meetings
In their 26th year of delivering professional services, Hoskins & Company has been consecutively ranked in the Top 25, of the 255 registered accounting firms in Nashville, by the Nashville Business Journal. Headquartered in an office suite located in midtown Nashville, with a second office in downtown Chattanooga, Hoskins & Company delivers audit, advisory, and tax services. Visit them online at www.hoskinscpas.com.